This beautiful, well preserved medieval church just a few steps down from the Tolbooth and just off the High Street was built between 1370 and 1458 as the shrine of St Duthac. In medieval times the church was an important place of pilgrimage, its most famous visitor being James IV who came regularly from 1493 to 1513.
The St Duthus Book and Arts Festival Group are thrilled that, for the third year, the beautiful Collegiate Church will be a venue for some of our events. Visitors to this magnificent church are always amazed at the beauty of this ancient building.
Just off Tain High Street
Local car parks close by